Happy Friday!! Fall is almost here and that means lots of fall baking with pumpkin and apple. I posted that I was making cookies a few days ago on my story and here they are! Sidenote: I went on a hunt for canned pumpkin and it took me two weeks to finally find some in stock (I found some at Trader Joe’s). I guess everyone is starting fall baking and stores can’t keep up?! Anyways, I LOVE these cookies so much! They have such good flavor and are super soft & chewy! This is actually a recipe that I got from my cousin after she made these for a family gathering last year and everyone fell in love. Please make these cookies because you won’t regret it! Details below 👇🏻
-Ingredients: 2.5 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp. baking soda, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 Tbsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 cup butter (softened), 1.5 cups granulated sugar, 1 cup of canned pumpkin puree, 1 egg, 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla and mix until creamy.
3. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
4. Drop dough on greased/lined cookies sheets, about 1 Tbsp. of dough per cookie.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for around 15 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
6. Let cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes before transferring to cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!