District and Session Court Jobs 2022 About the latest government jobs in Haripur. We got the advertisement for Sessions Courts Haripur Jobs 2022. Candidates with Haripur domicile are eligible for this recruitment.
These job vacancies are open to both male and female applicants. There may be a quota for minorities. Candidates who are already working in government departments can also apply through appropriate channels.
District and Session Court Haripur Jobs 2022 Advertisement Latest
Posted on: 8th January 2022
Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle
Last Date: February 04, 2022
Company: District & Session Courts
Address: Jahanzeb Shinwari, District & Session Judge, Haripur
District and Session Court Jobs 2022 Latest in Pakistan
Case Management System Sessions Court Lahore is inviting applications for recruitment of Computer Operator, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Clerk, and Driver. District and Session Court Jobs 2022 Total vacancies are open, including 7 for Junior Scale Stenographer, 7 for Computer Operator, 12 for Junior Clerk, and 2 for Driver.
Candidates with equivalent qualifications can apply for Computer Operator jobs with MSc Computer Science, BIT, BCS. Applicants with Intermediate Qualifications with 50 WPM Shorthand and 35 WPM Typing Speed are eligible for Junior Scale Stenographer jobs.
- Pak Army CMH Jobs 2022 Combined Military Hospital Latest Govt Jobs 2022
- Pak Army Jobs 2022 Latest News Today
- Join Pak Navy Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Matric passes candidates can apply for Junior Clerk jobs with a typing speed of at least 30 WPM. Middle pass, HTV / LTV driving license is eligible for driver’s posts. Candidates seeking government jobs in the KPK should also apply for jobs in the Directorate of Youth Affairs KPK.
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Scale Stenographer
How to apply for District and Sessions Courts Jobs 2022?
- Candidates who apply and meet the criteria as per the given criteria can send their applications to the District and Sessions Judge, Haripur.
- Applications must be accompanied by all information and documents that must be received before February 4, 2022.